Skip to content
- To receive and approve apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda.
- To approve the minutes from 12th January 2022.
- To receive a report from Town Clerk on the Interim Audit Report.
- To receive a report on arrangements for the Town Council Elections and Appointments.
- To receive a brief report on the agreement between Monmouthshire County Council and Abergavenny Town Council regarding the future of the Borough Theatre.
- To receive and note recent payments made in Month 10, including all relevant income and expenditure reports.
- To receive a motion from Cllr Konieczny on the future appointment of a Responsible Finance Officer.
- To receive a verbal update on the completion of the 6 month probationary period of the Town Clerk, and on the future structure of the Town Council.
- To receive a report from One Voice Wales on Section 47 Multi Location Meetings Sector Survey 2021.
- Report from Councillors attendance at external bodies which are relevant to this Committee:
- Items for consideration at the next meeting 9th March 2022.