- To receive and approve apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
- To receive and approve the minutes from the last meeting on 24th November 2021.
- To consider and make recommendations regarding the following planning applications:
DM/2021/01897 Full extension of dorma bungalow. 19 Station Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire,
DM/2021/01906 Removal of existing flat-roof extension to rear elevation, and removal of existing pre-cast panels which forms the majority of the existing facade (to be upgraded to block and render finish). Extensions to principal elevation to provide additional bedroom and en suite, and open-plan living space
to rear. Extension to connect existing dwelling and existing garage across east elevation. 30 Hatherleigh Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7RG.
DM/2021/01893 Installation of photovoltaic array to the flat roof area of Morrisons Supermarket, Abergavenny. Morrisons, Park Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5TP.
DM/2021/01724 Garage conversion and extension and all associated works. 43 Maes Y Llarwydd, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5LQ.
DM/2021/01749 Rear extension of existing dwelling to provide additional bedroom. Sparchford Villa,
77 Chapel Road, Abergavenny, NP7 7DR.
DM/2021/01914 Proposing to remove the current demountable cabin and shipping container, that is based in the outside space of Abergavenny Community Learning Centre, with a demountable that is slightly bigger, more modern, that has better DDA compliance and is safer to use. Abergavenny Youth And Community Education Centre, Old Hereford Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 6EL.
DM/2021/01971 Repair, repaint and partial replacement of shop front. 6 High Street, Abergavenny,
Monmouthshire, NP7 5RY.
DM/2021/01814 Adding a pitched roof to a existing roof adjoining our main house. 3 Plas Derwen Gardens, The Courtyard, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 9SZ.
DM/2021/02010 Change of use from A1 to Sui Generus, and changes to advertising on front elevation.
Abergavenny Music, 23 Cross Street, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5EW.
DM/2021/01998 Refurbishment including two storey rear extension and single storey side extension. Replacement of single glazed windows with energy efficient timber windows. 12 Avenue Road, Abergavenny, NP7 7DA.
- To consider the pre-planning application consultation notification received from Asbri Planning Ltd for King Henry VIII School redevelopment.
- To receive and note an update from the Town Clerk.
- To consider and review the Strategy and Action Plan and discuss additional actions for inclusion in the action tables.
- Report from Councillors attendance at external bodies relevant to this Committee.
- Report from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to this Committee.
- Items for consideration at the next meeting 26th January 2022.