PC 01/23. To receive and approve apologies for absence
PC 02/23. To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
PC 03/23. To receive and approve the minutes from the last meeting on 2nd November 2022.
PC 04/23. To receive a presentation from Jodie Davies and John Williams from Gwent Police.
PC 05/23: To receive a verbal presentation from Amanda Smith – Ukrainian Support Officer North Mon, MCC.
PC 05/23. To receive a report on the Remembrance Day Parade held on Sunday 13th November 2022.
PC 06/23. To receive a report on the Christmas Light Switch On Event held on the 19th November 2022.
PC 07/23: To consider a report on Events Planning and resourcing for 2023 and beyond.
PC 08/23. To receive and note the Town Clerk’s update.
PC 09/23. Finance Report – to receive and approve the budget report for specific budgets allocated to this committee.
PC 10/23. Report from Councillors attendance at external bodies relevant to this Committee:
- Abergavenny Community Trust – Cllrs Barnes and Jones
- Abergavenny Eisteddfod – Cllrs Jones and Simcock
- Abergavenny Relief In Need Charity – Cllrs Simcock and Wilde
- Abergavenny Community Enterprise (ACE) – Cllrs Groucutt and Brocklesby
- Beaupreau Twinning Association – Cllrs Jones and Simcock
- Borough Theatre A4B – Cllrs Eldridge and Simcock
- Mind Monmouthshire – Cllrs Groucutt and Jones
- Monmouthshire CAB – Cllrs Barnes and Simcock
- Ostringen Twinning Association – Cllrs Simcock and Nicholson
PC 11/23. Report from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to this
PC 12/23. Items for consideration at the next meeting 1st March 2023.