PC 14/23. To receive and approve apologies for absence.
PC 15/23. To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
PC 16/23. To receive and approve the minutes from the last meeting on 11th January 2023.
PC 17/23. To receive a presentation from Jodie Davies and John Williams from Gwent Police.
PC 18/23: To receive a request from Abergavenny Eisteddfod for financial support.
PC 19/23. To discuss arrangements for the King’s Coronation in May 2023.
PC 20/23. To receive a report on the Events planned for Abergavenny in 2023.
PC 21/23. Finance Report – to receive and approve the budget report for specific budgets allocated to this committee.
PC 22/23. Report from Councillors attendance at external bodies relevant to this Committee:
• Abergavenny Community Trust – Cllrs Barnes and Jones
• Abergavenny Eisteddfod – Cllrs Jones and Simcock
• Abergavenny Relief In Need Charity – Cllrs Simcock and Wilde
• Abergavenny Community Enterprise (ACE) – Cllrs Groucutt and Brocklesby
• Beaupreau Twinning Association – Cllrs Jones and Simcock
• Borough Theatre A4B – Cllrs Eldridge and Simcock
• Mind Monmouthshire – Cllrs Groucutt and Jones
• Monmouthshire CAB – Cllrs Barnes and Simcock
• Ostringen Twinning Association – Cllrs Simcock and Nicholson
PC 23/23. Report from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to this
PC 24/23. Items for consideration at the next meeting 3rd May 2023.