PC 25/23. To receive and approve apologies for absence.
PC 26/23. To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
PC 27/23. To receive and approve the minutes from the last meeting on 1st March 2023.
PC 29/23: To receive a funding request from Abergavenny Pride
PC 30/23. To discuss arrangements for the King’s Coronation 6th – 8th May 2023.
PC 31/23. To receive a report on the Events planned for Abergavenny in 2023.
PC 32/23: To receive and note the Town Clerk’s update.
PC 33/23. Finance Report – to receive and approve the budget report for specific budgets allocated to this committee.
PC 34/23. Report from Councillors attendance at external bodies relevant to this Committee:
• Abergavenny Community Trust – Cllrs Barnes and Jones
• Abergavenny Eisteddfod – Cllrs Jones and Simcock
• Abergavenny Relief In Need Charity – Cllrs Simcock and Wilde
• Abergavenny Community Enterprise (ACE) – Cllrs Groucutt and Brocklesby
• Beaupreau Twinning Association – Cllrs Jones and Simcock
• Borough Theatre A4B – Cllrs Eldridge and Simcock
• Mind Monmouthshire – Cllrs Groucutt and Jones
• Monmouthshire CAB – Cllrs Barnes and Simcock
• Ostringen Twinning Association – Cllrs Simcock and Nicholson
PC 35/23. Report from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to this
PC 36/23. Items for consideration at the next meeting 5th July 2023.