Skip to content
- To receive and approve apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda.
- To approve the minutes from 13th April 2022.
- To elect 8 Councillors to sit on Environment Committee (Chair and Vice-Cahir already appointed).
- To elect 8 Councillors People and Communities Committee (Chair and Vice-chair already appointed).
- To receive a £600 grant application from Abergavenny Pride.
- To receive a draft cooperation agreement from ACE.
- To receive and adopt the Social Media Policy (review due date May 2022).
- To review and appoint signatories to the bank and investment accounts held by ATC.
- To receive a verbal report on Month 12, including all relevant income and expenditure reports, from the Town Clerk.
- To receive reports from Councillors attendance at external bodies which are relevant to this Committee.
- To consider items for the next meeting on 8th June 2022.